Using self-generated validity to promote exercise behaviour
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Innovation in Theory and Research on Collective Action and Social Change
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 769–783, December 2011
How to Cite
Sandberg, T. and Conner, M. (2011), Using self-generated validity to promote exercise behaviour. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 769–783. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02004.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 16 May 2010; revised version received 23 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!