You want to give a good impression? Be honest! Moral traits dominate group impression formation
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 149–166, March 2012
How to Cite
Brambilla, M., Sacchi, S., Rusconi, P., Cherubini, P. and Yzerbyt, V. Y. (2012), You want to give a good impression? Be honest! Moral traits dominate group impression formation. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 149–166. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02011.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Received 11 June 2010; revised version received 30 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!