You want to give a good impression? Be honest! Moral traits dominate group impression formation
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 149–166, March 2012
How to Cite
Brambilla, M., Sacchi, S., Rusconi, P., Cherubini, P. and Yzerbyt, V. Y. (2012), You want to give a good impression? Be honest! Moral traits dominate group impression formation. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 149–166. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02011.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Received 11 June 2010; revised version received 30 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!