The effect of priming materialism on women's responses to thin-ideal media
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 514–533, December 2012
How to Cite
Ashikali, E.-M. and Dittmar, H. (2012), The effect of priming materialism on women's responses to thin-ideal media. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 514–533. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02020.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Received 19 October 2010; revised version received 14 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!