New knowledge for old credences: Asymmetric information search about in-group and out-group members
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 606–625, December 2012
How to Cite
Sacchi, S., Rusconi, P., Russo, S., Bettiga, R. and Cherubini, P. (2012), New knowledge for old credences: Asymmetric information search about in-group and out-group members. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 606–625. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02026.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Received 2 November 2009; revised version received 23 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!