Does group identification facilitate or prevent collective guilt about past misdeeds? Resolving the paradox
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 563–572, September 2011
How to Cite
Klein, O., Licata, L. and Pierucci, S. (2011), Does group identification facilitate or prevent collective guilt about past misdeeds? Resolving the paradox. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 563–572. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02028.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Received 19 May 2010; revised version received 18 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!