Our colleague and great friend Dr. Clare Cassidy sadly passed away on the 16th of September 2008.
A longitudinal investigation of the rejection–identification hypothesis
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 642–660, December 2012
How to Cite
Ramos, M. R., Cassidy, C., Reicher, S. and Haslam, S. A. (2012), A longitudinal investigation of the rejection–identification hypothesis. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 642–660. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02029.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Received 10 May 2010; revised version received 15 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!