Inferences about character and motive influence intentionality attributions about side effects
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 661–673, December 2012
How to Cite
Hughes, J. S. and Trafimow, D. (2012), Inferences about character and motive influence intentionality attributions about side effects. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 661–673. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02031.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 9 November 2010; revised version received 30 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!