How social is the social psychology of emotion?
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 405–413, September 2011
How to Cite
Parkinson, B. (2011), How social is the social psychology of emotion?. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 405–413. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02034.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Received 15 February 2011; revised version received 6 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!