Rejection as a call to arms: Inter-racial hostility and support for political action as outcomes of race-based rejection in majority and minority groups
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 167–177, March 2012
How to Cite
Barlow, F. K., Sibley, C. G. and Hornsey, M. J. (2012), Rejection as a call to arms: Inter-racial hostility and support for political action as outcomes of race-based rejection in majority and minority groups. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 167–177. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02040.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Received 09 November 2010; revised version received 29 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!