‘Rallying around the flag’: Can an intergroup contact intervention promote national unity?
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 239–256, June 2012
How to Cite
Al Ramiah, A. and Hewstone, M. (2012), ‘Rallying around the flag’: Can an intergroup contact intervention promote national unity?. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 239–256. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02041.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Received 3 August 2010; revised version received 4 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!