A note on epistemics and discourse analysis
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Twenty five years of Discursive Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 478–485, September 2012
How to Cite
van Dijk, T. A. (2012), A note on epistemics and discourse analysis. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 478–485. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02044.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
- Received 13 April 2011; revised version received 20 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!