Discursive social psychology now
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Twenty five years of Discursive Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 471–477, September 2012
How to Cite
Parker, I. (2012), Discursive social psychology now. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 471–477. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02046.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Received 19 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!