Identity and attitudinal reactions to perceptions of inter-group interactions among ethnic migrants: A longitudinal study
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 312–329, June 2012
How to Cite
Jasinskaja-Lahti, I., Mähönen, T. A. and Liebkind, K. (2012), Identity and attitudinal reactions to perceptions of inter-group interactions among ethnic migrants: A longitudinal study. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 312–329. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02059.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received 21 June 2010; revised version received 11 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!