Deconstructing national leadership: Politicians’ accounts of electoral success and failure in the Irish Lisbon Treaty referenda
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 122–139, March 2013
How to Cite
Burns, M. and Stevenson, C. (2013), Deconstructing national leadership: Politicians’ accounts of electoral success and failure in the Irish Lisbon Treaty referenda. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 122–139. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02060.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Received 20 August 2010; revised version received 7 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!