Expressions of dissatisfaction and complaint by people with learning disabilities: A discourse analytic study
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 255–272, June 2013
How to Cite
Jingree, T. and Finlay, W.M.L. (2013), Expressions of dissatisfaction and complaint by people with learning disabilities: A discourse analytic study. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 255–272. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02064.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received 19 January 2010; revised version received 27 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!