Motivating effort: A theoretical synthesis of the self-sufficiency and two-market theories
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 709–716, December 2012
How to Cite
Yam, K. C., Bumpus, M. F. and Hill, L. G. (2012), Motivating effort: A theoretical synthesis of the self-sufficiency and two-market theories. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 709–716. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02067.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Received 20 September 2010; revised version received 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!