Are we all in this together? Co-victimization, inclusive social identity and collective action in solidarity with the disadvantaged
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Innovation in Theory and Research on Collective Action and Social Change
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 707–725, December 2011
How to Cite
Subašić, E., Schmitt, M. T. and Reynolds, K. J. (2011), Are we all in this together? Co-victimization, inclusive social identity and collective action in solidarity with the disadvantaged. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 707–725. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02073.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received 1 September 2010; revised version received 31 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!