The crooked timber of identity: Integrating discursive, critical, and psychosocial analysis
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 310–328, June 2013
How to Cite
Kaposi, D. (2013), The crooked timber of identity: Integrating discursive, critical, and psychosocial analysis. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 310–328. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02074.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Received 10 December 2010; revised version received 2 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!