Parts of this research were presented as a poster at the 2011 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Workshop on Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics. This research was funded by the German Research Council (COE 277).
Social categorization of social robots: Anthropomorphism as a function of robot group membership
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 724–731, December 2012
How to Cite
Eyssel, F. and Kuchenbrandt, D. (2012), Social categorization of social robots: Anthropomorphism as a function of robot group membership. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 724–731. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02082.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Received 21 March 2011; revised version received 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!