Two experimental tests of relational models of procedural justice: Non-instrumental voice and authority group membership
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 361–376, June 2013
How to Cite
Platow, M. J., Eggins, R. A., Chattopadhyay, R., Brewer, G., Hardwick, L., Milsom, L., Brocklebank, J., Lalor, T., Martin, R., Quee, M., Vassallo, S. and Welsh, J. (2013), Two experimental tests of relational models of procedural justice: Non-instrumental voice and authority group membership. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 361–376. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02083.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Received 24 September 2009; revised version received 26 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!