Be hard on the interests and soft on the values: Conflict issue moderates the effects of anger in negotiations
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 741–752, December 2012
How to Cite
Harinck, F. and Van Kleef, G. A. (2012), Be hard on the interests and soft on the values: Conflict issue moderates the effects of anger in negotiations. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 741–752. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02089.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received 30 June 2011; revised version received 24 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!