Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation as predictors of work effort: The moderating role of achievement goals
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 412–430, September 2013
How to Cite
Dysvik, A. and Kuvaas, B. (2013), Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation as predictors of work effort: The moderating role of achievement goals. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 412–430. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2011.02090.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Received 20 May 2011; revised version received 16 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!