Withholding negative feedback: Is it about protecting the self or protecting others?
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 772–780, December 2012
How to Cite
Jeffries, C. H. and Hornsey, M. J. (2012), Withholding negative feedback: Is it about protecting the self or protecting others?. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 772–780. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2012.02098.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received 20 September 2011; revised version received 23 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!