Comparing social contact and group identification as predictors of mental health
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 781–790, December 2012
How to Cite
Sani, F., Herrera, M., Wakefield, J. R. H., Boroch, O. and Gulyas, C. (2012), Comparing social contact and group identification as predictors of mental health. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 781–790. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2012.02101.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received 19 August 2011; revised version received 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!