Discursive and scientific psychology
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Twenty five years of Discursive Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 425–435, September 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, D. (2012), Discursive and scientific psychology. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 425–435. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2012.02103.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Received 25 November 2011; revised version received 24 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!