‘Nice girls don't carry knives': Constructions of ambition in media coverage of Australia's first female prime minister
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 631–647, December 2013
How to Cite
Hall, L. J. and Donaghue, N. (2013), ‘Nice girls don't carry knives': Constructions of ambition in media coverage of Australia's first female prime minister. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 631–647. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2012.02114.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Received 5 July 2011; revised version received 17 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!