Quantitative psychological research: The complete student's companion (3rd ed.) by David Clark-Carter
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 187–188, February 2011
How to Cite
CARRUS, E. (2011), Quantitative psychological research: The complete student's companion (3rd ed.) by David Clark-Carter. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 187–188. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2010.02008.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!