Logistic response models with item interactions
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 32–55, February 2012
How to Cite
Revuelta, J. (2012), Logistic response models with item interactions. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 32–55. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2010.02009.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 2 July 2010; revised version received 20 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!