Effect of non-normality on test statistics for one-way independent groups designs
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 56–73, February 2012
How to Cite
Cribbie, R. A., Fiksenbaum, L., Keselman, H. J. and Wilcox, R. R. (2012), Effect of non-normality on test statistics for one-way independent groups designs. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 56–73. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02014.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Received 19 May 2009; revised version received 14 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!