A procedure for isolating social desirability variance in a three-way component analysis
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 74–88, February 2012
How to Cite
Lorenzo-Seva, U. and Ferrando, P. J. (2012), A procedure for isolating social desirability variance in a three-way component analysis. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 74–88. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02015.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Received 28 April 2010; revised version received 21 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!