Latent class models for testing monotonicity and invariant item ordering for polytomous items
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 237–250, May 2012
How to Cite
Ligtvoet, R. and Vermunt, J. K. (2012), Latent class models for testing monotonicity and invariant item ordering for polytomous items. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 237–250. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02019.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Received 21 July 2010; revised version received 4 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!