A note on the estimation of the Pareto efficient set for multiobjective matrix permutation problems
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 145–162, February 2012
How to Cite
Brusco, M. J. and Steinley, D. (2012), A note on the estimation of the Pareto efficient set for multiobjective matrix permutation problems. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 145–162. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02021.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Received 17 November 2010; revised version received 21 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!