The impact of ignoring multiple membership data structures in multilevel models
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 185–200, May 2012
How to Cite
Chung, H. and Beretvas, S. N. (2012), The impact of ignoring multiple membership data structures in multilevel models. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 185–200. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02023.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Received 18 August 2010; revised version received 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!