Angoff's delta method revisited: Improving DIF detection under small samples
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 302–321, May 2012
How to Cite
Magis, D. and Facon, B. (2012), Angoff's delta method revisited: Improving DIF detection under small samples. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 302–321. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02025.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Received 17 Jan 2011; revised version received 07 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!