Sample size planning for composite reliability coefficients: Accuracy in parameter estimation via narrow confidence intervals
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 371–401, November 2012
How to Cite
Terry, L. and Kelley, K. (2012), Sample size planning for composite reliability coefficients: Accuracy in parameter estimation via narrow confidence intervals. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 371–401. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02030.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Received 18 October 2010; revised version received 30 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!