A latent trait model for response times on tests employing the proportional hazards model
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 334–349, May 2012
How to Cite
Ranger, J. and Ortner, T. (2012), A latent trait model for response times on tests employing the proportional hazards model. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 334–349. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02032.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!