Cointegration methodology for psychological researchers: An introduction to the analysis of dynamic process systems
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 511–539, November 2012
How to Cite
Stroe-Kunold, E., Gruber, A., Stadnytska, T., Werner, J. and Brosig, B. (2012), Cointegration methodology for psychological researchers: An introduction to the analysis of dynamic process systems. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 511–539. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02033.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received 14 October 2010; revised version received 27 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!