Cointegration methodology for psychological researchers: An introduction to the analysis of dynamic process systems
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 511–539, November 2012
How to Cite
Stroe-Kunold, E., Gruber, A., Stadnytska, T., Werner, J. and Brosig, B. (2012), Cointegration methodology for psychological researchers: An introduction to the analysis of dynamic process systems. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 511–539. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02033.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received 14 October 2010; revised version received 27 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!