Traditional and proposed tests of slope homogeneity for non-normal and heteroscedastic data
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 402–426, November 2012
How to Cite
Moses, T. P. and Klockars, A. J. (2012), Traditional and proposed tests of slope homogeneity for non-normal and heteroscedastic data. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 402–426. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02034.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Received 20 August 2010; revised version received 5 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!