Parameter estimation of multiple item response profile model
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 438–466, November 2012
How to Cite
Cho, S.-J., Partchev, I. and De Boeck, P. (2012), Parameter estimation of multiple item response profile model. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65: 438–466. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2011.02036.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received 30 August 2010; revised version received 9 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!