The linear transformation model with frailties for the analysis of item response times
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 144–168, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Chang, H.-H. and Douglas, J. A. (2013), The linear transformation model with frailties for the analysis of item response times. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 144–168. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2012.02045.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 24 June 2011; revised version received 30 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!