The author is jointly appointed in Psychology and the Center for Research Methods and Data Analysis at the University of Kansas.
Evaluation of dominance-based ordinal multiple regression for variables with few categories
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 169–188, February 2013
How to Cite
Woods, C. M. (2013), Evaluation of dominance-based ordinal multiple regression for variables with few categories. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 169–188. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2012.02046.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
- Received 7 November 2011; revised version received 27 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!