On mean-sigma estimators and bias
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 277–289, May 2013
How to Cite
Baldwin, P. (2013), On mean-sigma estimators and bias. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 277–289. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2012.02048.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 13 January 2011; revised version received 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!