The performance of robust test statistics with categorical data
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 201–223, May 2013
How to Cite
Savalei, V. and Rhemtulla, M. (2013), The performance of robust test statistics with categorical data. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 201–223. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2012.02049.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Received 2 December 2011; revised version received 2 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!