Identifying between-person and within-person factors to enhance understanding of observed score profiles
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 435–451, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-K. (2013), Identifying between-person and within-person factors to enhance understanding of observed score profiles. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 435–451. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2012.02055.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Institute for Applied Psychometrics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!