Some recommended statistical analytic practices when reliability generalization studies are conducted
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 402–425, November 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Meca, J., López-López, J. A. and López-Pina, J. A. (2013), Some recommended statistical analytic practices when reliability generalization studies are conducted. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 402–425. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2012.02057.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Fundación Séneca. Grant Number: 08650/PHCS/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!