Sandip Sinharay conducted this study and wrote this report while on staff at Educational Testing Service. He is currently at CTB/McGraw-Hill in Monterey, CA.
Does subgroup membership information lead to better estimation of true subscores?
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 452–469, November 2013
How to Cite
Haberman, S. J. and Sinharay, S. (2013), Does subgroup membership information lead to better estimation of true subscores?. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 452–469. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2012.02061.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!