The humble Bayesian: Model checking from a fully Bayesian perspective
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 68–75, February 2013
How to Cite
Morey, R. D., Romeijn, J.-W. and Rouder, J. N. (2013), The humble Bayesian: Model checking from a fully Bayesian perspective. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 66: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8317.2012.02067.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!