Michael Riketta died unexpectedly in October 2008. He was a lecturer at the Work and Organisational Psychology Group, Aston Business School, Aston University, UK.
Surface- and deep-level dissimilarity effects on social integration and individual effectiveness related outcomes in work groups: A meta-analytic integration
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 80–115, March 2012
How to Cite
Guillaume, Y. R. F., Brodbeck, F. C. and Riketta, M. (2012), Surface- and deep-level dissimilarity effects on social integration and individual effectiveness related outcomes in work groups: A meta-analytic integration. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 80–115. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2010.02005.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Received 28 January 2010; revised version received 6 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!