Stability and change in burnout: A 10-year follow-up study among primary care physicians
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 248–267, June 2011
How to Cite
Schaufeli, W. B., Maassen, G. H., Bakker, A. B. and Sixma, H. J. (2011), Stability and change in burnout: A 10-year follow-up study among primary care physicians. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84: 248–267. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2010.02013.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 27 March 2010; revised version received 1 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!